Free Online Child Care Referrals
- Connections For Children offers referrals to licensed child care programs in the Westside and South Bay communities of Los Angeles, including Santa Monica, Culver City, and the Beach Cities. See below for full coverage area map.
- There are three ways to search for child care:
All licensed child care providers in our service area have been invited to list their facilities here, however some providers have elected not to.
Connections For Children continuously updates the information provided here.
The database is powered by NACCRRAware®.Note: As a parent, you have the right to get information about any substantiated or inconclusive complaints about a child care provider that you select for your child. That information is public and you can get it by calling the local licensing office. The telephone number for the Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing is (310) 337-4333.
- Use the online search below.
- Call Connections For Children and speak with a Resource & Referral Counselor
at (310) 452-3325.
- Visit our offices.
Choosing child care is one of the most important decisions that parents make!
- Carefully select a child care program that meets the needs of both your child and family.
- Become a skilled consumer of child care. Visit the facility before placing your child in their care.
- Browse our Parent Resources section to read more on child care choices and to view our Connections For Children Child Care Checklist in order to assist you in evaluating potential child care environments.
NOTE: CALIFORNIA state law requires a licensed child care facility to make accessible to the public a copy of any licensing report facility that documents a facility visit or a substantiated complaint investigation. In addition, a more complete file regarding a child care licensee may be available at an office of the State Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing Division. You have the right to access any public information in these files. To find out if a program has had any complaints or license violations, call the Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing at (310) 337-4333.
Disclaimer: (Read and then press the 'I Understand & Agree' button).
Connections For Children is not a child care provider and does not recommend child care providers. The names of child care providers listed should be considered referrals only; not recommendations. Connections For Children does not warrant accuracy of provider information, nor can we assure the quality of any child care provider referred in this process.
In addition, this information is available for personal and non-commercial use only. Connections For Children does not permit any replication of this information for commercial or statistical use, unauthorized attempts to do so on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986. The above terms apply to each search performed. By clicking the button below, you agree that you have read and accept the above disclaimer for this and all future searches.